financial status. We are committed to excellence in customer service and satisfaction.
Since 1954, the legacy of Savannah Speech & Hearing Center has been one of hard work, innovative solutions, and an unwavering commitment to meeting the speech, language, and hearing needs of children and adults throughout the community. The Center leads the way as a direct service provider, information resource center, and advocate for people of all ages. Savannah Speech & Hearing Center is dedicated to helping children and adults fulfill their potential and explore every opportunity to enjoy a happy and rewarding future.
Our speech-language pathologists and audiologists are certified by the American-Speech-Language-Hearing-Association (ASHA) and are licensed by the Georgia State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
The Savannah Speech and Hearing Center is pleased to offer services in Effingham County. Comprehensive audiology services are now available at the United Way Service Center in Rincon.
Board of Directors
President – Tim Blanco
Vice President - Robert Pace
Secretary – Judy Lubeck
Co-Treasurers - Anne Kolman Smith/Bruce Nichols
Chris Melroy, M.D.
Honorary Board Members
Annie F. Oliver*
Dr. Sol Rundbaken
Dr. William Weichselbaum*
Dr. Harold West*
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
A.G. Bell Association
American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
Council of Education of the Deaf (CED)
GA Council for the Hearing Impaired, Inc. (GACHI)
United Way of the Coastal Empire
These are comments taken from our anonymous surveys sent to all who receive services from us.
- It is always a pleasure to work with Savannah Speech and Hearing. I always feel very confident with their results.
- Excellent facility! Extremely impressed with staff.
- The staff was wonderful. They made my child feel very comfortable.
- I have been going to Savannah Speech and Hearing for years. You have always treated me like an old friend. Thanks a million. I just had my 90th birthday.
- Ms. Karen is really good with my son. He really enjoys coming there and improvement is evident.
- Dr. Richardson’s handling of the initial visit was much more than I had anticipated. Very learned, professional and friendly. I’ll be back.
- Nice office – professional people – very satisfied
- Thank you for your services. The Preschool Intervention program has already contacted me about their services. It was nice not to have to hunt them down.
- Other health and medical facilities should copy after you.